Dedication to Patients:
We know you have a choice when it comes to your physical therapy care, and we have a passion to serve
you and meet your physical therapy needs.
On our end:
- Provide free-screening appointments
- Obtain a referral for physical therapy from your doctor if one is needed
- Complete insurance pre-certifications for you
- Provide easy access to physical therapy care and convenience of scheduling
- Ensure quality and quantity of time with our therapists
- Engage in ongoing communication with physicians and third party payers, or insurance providers, or your insurance company.
Attention New Patients:
We encourage you to click on the “Patient Registration Form” and after completing the registration form, it will then take you to the Health Questionnaire form. Please fill out both forms and when done, hit “submit”. The forms will then be sent to our clinic prior to your visit.
- Patient Registration Form
basic demographics and insurance information for all patients
(en Español: Formulario de Registro de Pacientes)
- Patient Health Questionnaire
(en Español: Cuestionario de salud del paciente)
- Please read our
Notice of Privacy Practices
- Please bring the Physician note or Referral signed by the physician with you on your first visit. It is possible that we may be unable to see you without a referral. You can print this Physician Referral Form and have the physician sign it.
- Medicare Financial Limitation
Form for Medicare patients.
- If you are having a problem in one of the body regions listed in the column, click on that region, print off, and fill out the form and bring it with you. Please do this within 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Fill in the appropriate form based
on the location of your problem.
Complete la forma apropiada basada
en la localización del problema.
|Back Pain Index||Dolor de espalda Índice|
|Neck Pain Index||Dolor de cuello Índice|
|Shoulder, arm and hand||Del brazo, del hombro y de la mano|
|Lower Extremity Pain Index||Dolor Extremidades Inferiores Índice|